Owner/Product & Merchandise Connoisseur
Peter has worked relentlessly to build up relationships with his customers. If anyone rings Peter he is busy trying to get quotes done, do deliveries and
yes everything else that makes our business tick. He is the hardest worker I know. He will always trying to get a cheaper price and will not be backward
in coming forward to let you know whether your product will work in communicating your message to the customer.
(PS – written by his wife and business partner as he hates talking about himself)
- Father – Owner of Getbranded
- Leadership of Team Australia Post
- National Hockey Player
- Property portfolio
Owner/Resident Marketing Extraordinaire
GetBranded is the brainchild of Madonna Simmons. Developed when Madonna become weary of the 9-5 daily grind. She now works the hours of the small business owner (8am – midnight)… weekends included.
GetBranded IS Madonna. She lives and breaths it. From her RED car to her RED shoes, RED clothes, even her favourite Coke Zero is akin to the Getbranded brand.
Madonna easily identifies with her clients, with you. She is able to put herself in your business to find out what it really needs.
- Mother – Owner of GetBranded
- Manager Commercial & Property Townsville Mount Isa Airports
- Brand Manager 20 radio stations
- State Marketing Manager Jones Lang Lasalle
- Mercedes Benz Townsville Fashion Festival
- Community Business Women of the Year – Townsville
Junior Marketing Assistant/PA
As a recent James Cook University Graduate, Tanya has only just entered the ’real’ marketing world. As a uni student Tanya always sought out opportunities where she could gain real time marketing experience.
Due five years experience in the women’s fashion in the retail industry, Tanya finds consumer behavior particularly interesting. She loves to analyze the target market and is has a very curious nature, which allows her to think outside the box. She will usually be the one asking ‘Why?’ and endeavoring to find out more information for her client.
- Bachelor of Business with majors in Marketing & Communication Design
- Mercedes-Benz Townsville Fashion Festival